EAW 2021 – Dallas, Texas Hotel & Travel
The Hotel ZaZa Uptown Dallas was selected due to its unique offerings as well as its location in the heart of Downtown Dallas.
Save with Executive Arborist Workshop Group Rates
The TCIA group rate is valid through May 7, 2021, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first. Register online and use the booking code TCI021 or call them directly at 888-880-3244. Be sure to mention Tree Care Industry Association/Executive Arborist Workshop to secure the group rate.
Our hotel rate for attendees is $189.00 for single, double, triple or quad occupancy rate. The booking link is good for June 1 and June 2. If rooms are available, the group rate is good for 3 days before and after EAW. If you would like to book an extended stay please contact Naomi at ngirouard@TCIA.org for assistance.
Room rate: $189* for single/double/triple/quad occupancy.
The room rates at the Hotel ZaZa Dallas Uptown cover a variety of amenities and services, including:
- Free internet access in your room
- Full use of the fitness center**
- Full use of the outdoor pool**
Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
* Rate per night not including taxes. Rooms are for registered Executive Arborist Workshop attendees only unless approval is given by TCIA.
** Check the hotel website for current updates.
With Dragonfly Kitchen, the Hotel ZaZa Dallas Uptwon makes it easy to enjoy an exceptional dining and social experience without having to leave the grounds.
But if you are looking to enjoy a beautiful night in Dallas and stretch your legs there are bars, pubs, and restaurants all within walking distance!
If arriving by air, we recommend flying into:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). A 30 minute drive to the Hotel ZaZa Uptown Dallas.
- Dall Love Field Airport (DAL). A 15 minute drive to the Hotel ZaZa Uptown Dallas.
Directions and other travel information can be found on the hotel’s website. If using your own GPS-enabled device for directions, the address is 2332 Leonard St, Dallas, TX 75201.